About the Cottages at Little River Cove
Our property is situated on a bluff across Highway 1 from the Pacific Ocean and features ten ocean view cottages with spacious and welcoming lodging for your retreat. We offer a variety of floor plans with a modern design and furnishings so you are sure to find one that will make this a very special getaway.
All of our cottages represent a unique style of lodging compared to traditional Mendocino hotels, with full-sized gourmet kitchens and stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, coffee makers, and kitchenware. They also feature 32″ flat panel televisions and DVD players, designer linens, cozy gas fireplaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The cottages are the perfect combination of the spacious privacy of a vacation rental with the amenities and services of a hotel.
Our beautiful, professionally landscaped grounds include rustic stone retaining walls, pathways for ambling, and lushly planted gardens. Our ocean view flagstone patio, with an outdoor gas fireplace, grill, and comfortable furniture, is another inviting location to take in the many gorgeous views of the Pacific. A stay at the Cottages at Little River Cove is sure to inspire and refresh you long after you’ve left us.
All of our luxurious cottages are private, stand-alone units, and include:
- Cozy gas fireplaces and the beautiful Pacific Ocean views to relax and inspire
- Gourmet kitchens with full-sized appliances stocked with all the essential dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Deluxe coffee makers with locally roasted coffee, organic teas, sweeteners, creamers, salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Queen or King bed and queen bed pullout sofa in the living room
- Widescreen flat panel TV and DVD player, complimentary Wi-Fi
- “Green” bath amenities, including soaps, shampoos, lotions, and hair dryers
- Convenient access to surrounding attractions, including beaches, hiking, and Little River golf course
- Helpful and knowledgeable staff who can ensure that you discover every aspect of the North Coast that intrigues you