About the Cottages at Little River Cove
Our property is situated on a bluff across Highway 1 from the Pacific Ocean and features ten ocean view cottages with spacious and welcoming lodging for your retreat. We offer a variety of floor plans so you are sure to find one that will make this a very special getaway.
All of our cottages represent a unique style of lodging compared to traditional Mendocino hotels, with full-sized kitchens and granite countertops, coffee makers, and kitchenware. They also feature flat panel televisions, cozy gas fireplaces, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Our beautiful grounds include rustic stone retaining walls, pathways for ambling, and lushly planted gardens. Our ocean view patio, with an outdoor gas fireplace, grill (seasonal), and comfortable furniture, is another inviting location to take in the many gorgeous views of the Pacific. A stay at the Cottages at Little River Cove is sure to inspire and refresh you long after you’ve left us.
All of our cottages are private, stand-alone units, and include:
- Cozy gas fireplaces and the beautiful Pacific Ocean views to relax and inspire
- Kitchens with full-sized appliances stocked with all the essential dishes, pots, pans, and utensils
- Drip coffee pots with local, Big River Coffee, organic teas, creamers, raw sugar, salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Flat panel TV complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities, including soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotions, and hair dryers
- Convenient access to surrounding attractions, including beaches, hiking, and Little River Inn golf course
We have combined our desk team to a single location just a mile from the Cottages. This will allow us to be available earlier in the morning and later into the evening for any of our guests’ questions, requests, or general inquiries. During the day, many of our team members across departments will be visiting the property and would be happy to assist you in any way they can.