Wine Tasting & Tours
Mendocino Wine Tasting
Come and experience the magic of the Mendocino wine country. The beautiful Anderson Valley offers our guests a truly authentic wine country experience. Taste boutique, small production wines as you travel through the valley at the many famous and up and coming wineries and vineyards. We have even partnered with some of our favorite wineries to offer our guests free and or reduced fee tastings at:
- Claudia Springs Winery – Free Tastings and Souvenir Glass
- Greenwood Ridge Vineyards – Free Tastings
- Yorkville Cellars – Free Tastings
- Zina Hyde Cunningham Winery– Two for One Tastings
Mendo Wine Tours
Tours pick up shortly after 10:00 a.m., returning at about 4:00 p.m. Each tour showcases a select group of Mendocino’s premium wineries. Your low-key tour guide will tell you as much as you want to learn about the history and future of viticulture in the Anderson Valley – or you can just kick back and enjoy the view. The staff has close relationships both with the small family boutique wineries and the top-name estate cellars, affording Mendo Wine Tours access and privileges that no other company can offer. Let their expert guides show you the best-kept secrets and hidden treasures of “America’s Greenest Wine Region.”
Wine Tours Include:
- Luxury chauffeured transportation driven by your own private Mendocino Wine Country guide
- Gourmet lunch served at one of the scenic winery location
- Sparkling wine, and a selection of other beverages in the limo
- Artisanal breads and local hand-crafted cheeses at the tasting rooms to go with your wine
- VIP service at each winery we visit
- Barrel and reserve tasting included at most wineries
- Discounted pricing and access to limited-production winesFor Booking + Inquiries, click here
Rates, Reservations + Policies
Group wine tour rates are $175.00 per person, gratuity not included.
Private Town Car wine tour is $400 for two people.
Private Limo wine tour is $550 for two people.
Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol and provide proof of age upon check-in with valid photo ID. Tours are subject to availability, please call to check the availability of your desired trip. Tour Guides gratefully accept gratuities in the form of cash, check, or room charge.
There will be a $25.00 per person fee assessed to all cancellations made prior to one week in advance of your reservation. No refund will be issued for reservations canceled less than one week in advance of the reservation.